WHY CHOOSE THE AKUNA QUICKFIT EASY LIFTNSTORE WALL SLING?
Your AKUNA QUICKFIT EASY LIFTNSTORE WALL SLING is designed for storing your sports equipment after use.
BUT WHAT MAKES AKUNA QUICKFIT DIFFERENT?
Traditional wall slings rely on the user to lift and hold their equipment into position before hooking the sling to the wall. This poses two major problems
PROBLEM 1. DIFFICULT FOR THOSE WITH RESTRICTED LIFTING
The need to physically lift and hold your equipment in place before hooking the strap restricts people who have lifting limitations from storing in this way.
Solution – The Easy LiftNStore system by Akuna Quickfit addresses these issues by assisting the user to lift their equipment in smaller loads whilst holding it in place providing the user with an easier lift.
PROBLEM 2. CAN’T STORE HIGH ON THE WALL – LOW STORAGE ONLY
Limitations caused by physical lifting mean that storage is restricted to waist/chest height. This means that the upper part of the wall is often inaccessible for storage and unable to be used.
Solution – The Easy LiftnStore Wall Sling allows the user to store items high on the wall meaning that they can use their space more efficiently to store 2 to 3 items (using multiple wall slings) on a single wall location.
OTHER REASONS TO BUY A WALL SLING FROM AKUNA QUICKFIT
STORE BULKY, HEAVY ITEMS SAFELY
Great for Kayaks, SUP’s, Surfboard, Snowboard, Skis, Bike, Ladders etc.
QUICK EASY ONE PERSON OPERATION
Featuring our patented EASY LIFTNSTORE system. The AKUNA QUICKFIT EASY LIFTNSTORE WALL SLING allows you to singlehandedly lift and lower Kayaks, SUP’s, Surfboard, Snowboard, Skis, Bike, Ladders etc. high on the wall.
STRONG AND RELIABLE
Each AKUNA QUICKFIT WALL SLING is designed to hold UP TO 45kg / 100lbs. OUR CURED PLASTIC IS SUPER STRONG AND LONG LASTING.
BUILT TO LAST INSIDE OR OUTDOORS
With no metal parts, your wall sling is safe from rust and corrosion. It has UV stabilised AES plastic AKUNA QUICKFIT components and UV stabilised nylon webbing meaning it’s perfect inside for storage or outside for washing down.
- 6 SCREW EASY INSTALLATION: Delivered part assembled for easier installation. The QUICKFIT wall bracket sets (X2) need just 3 screws in each. SO SIMPLE JUST SCREW, CONNECT & STORE!
- AKUNA QUICKFIT EASY RELEASE: All of our products feature the QUICKFIT easy release system. With one motion you can easily release the webbing and fittings from the wall to the take your kayak away.
- SELF-LOCKING SLING MECHANISM – Whatever bulky item you store the self-tightening sling mechanism reduces slippage and holds it safely in place.
- EASILY ORGANISE YOUR WALL SPACE – fully utilize and organise your wall space to store your Kayak, SUP, Surfboard, Snowboards, Skis, Bike, Ladder etc. on your wall.
- GOT MORE THINGS TO STORE? – Why not pair with the AKUNA QUICKFIT EASY LIFTNSTORE WALL SLING to store high on the wall and the AKUNA QUICKFIT EASY LIFTNSTORE CEILING HOIST for up in your roof space! Perfect for Summer and Winter storage.
How to use AKUNA QUICKFIT in your home?
LOW AND HIGH KAYAK STORAGE
Make sling opening to required size and adjust height
OUTDOOR KAYAK WASH SLING
After a kayak trip, use your Sling Storage System to rinse it to rinse it
SUMMER AND WINTER
Ideal for indoor and outdoors : UV reinforced nylon fittings
What's in the pack?
INSTALLATION AND USAGE WARNING
In installing and using the Wall Sling, you must:
– only use the Wall Sling as a wall storage solution for adventure equipment;
– only use the Wall Sling to store a maximum total weight of 45kg/100lbs;
– only use the Wall Sling to store one unit of equipment at a time (i.e. not two or more
items at a time);
– ensure the safety of your environment and that there are no risks of damage or injury
before installing, raising or lowering the Wall Sling;
– assemble the Wall Sling in accordance with this User Guide;
– only install the Wall Sling by screwing the included fixings to your wall’s wooden
frame or masonry;
– wear appropriate personal protection during installation (e.g. safety goggles);
– make thorough checks prior to drilling to avoid electrical wiring or other services;
– not install the Wall Sling into gyprock, plasterboard or dry wall; and
– not allow the Wall Sling to be used by children.
- Set A – Join 1x Wall Bracket set together & screw on wall using screws provided & observing the safety warning above
- Measure required distance to ensure item is securely balanced and screw up second bracket A
- Engage Ball Cam Anchors into Wall Bracket A
- Make sling opening to required size & adjust the connector C height accordingly
- Attach webbing D to connector C & secure with Tri- glide sliders each end, take up slack
- Trim excess webbing as required
- Make sling opening to required size and adjust height
- Place slings around kayak, SUP or ladder attach Triangle Ball Anchor into Self Tightening Connector and tighten down on to kayak and pull down to tighten webbing
- Lift one end of kayak, SUP or ladder and at the same time pull down on webbing repeat at other end repeat process until kayak reaches required height.
The Wall Sling is a wall storage solution for adventure equipment made to be used in accordance with the instructions contained in this User Guide. It is your responsibility to ensure you read this User Guide thoroughly and only install and use the Wall Sling in accordance with this User Guide. The Wall Sling may be dangerous when installed or used incorrectly and you do so at your own risk.
The instructions provided in this User Guide are general in nature and do not take into consideration the particular structure or configuration of the space in which you intend to install and use the Wall Sling. It is your responsibility to ensure that you make a thorough assessment of suitability and safety, and seek professional advice where necessary, prior to installation of the Wall Sling.
Without limiting the application of the Australian Consumer Law, or any other applicable law,
Akuna Quickfit are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any kind, however arising whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute, equity, indemnity or otherwise, arising from or relating in any way to your improper or inadequate installation or use of the Wall Sling or failure to abide by this User Guide.